Monday, December 9, 2013

Buenos Dias!

This week was a fantastic week. We were able to teach so many great lessons! We only found one investigator though haha, and that is on facebook! She contacted me from Spain! It is amazing the parameters we can cover as missionaries. It is interesting to think about this last week, since we really didn't do a whole lot with our actual investigators. We did do a lot however with Gloria. She is getting so close to her baptism! She has had a testimony of the truth the whole time we have been teaching her, since june! Right now she is praying about a baptismal date. She truly has faith the the Lord will reveal it to her. Please pray for her!

This week Elder Tingey and I had a very fun time. It is super fun to me because he is such a crazy person! Because of him as well it looks like we will be mountain biking with President Bernisel in two weeks! We took some great leaps this week to be able to better teach together. It's amazing how aware we need to be of the spirit, our companion, and our investigator. The spirit will indicate what and who! That can make a difference!

One of the things that has made this week such a good week, is the learning and progression we have made. This week I have felt very satisfied with my studies. If you have not read and studied how blunt and clear Nephi is in his final statements, you need to read it! 2 Nephi 32-33 are absolutely amazing! And sometimes I can't help but laugh at how blunt they are. But the amazing truth is that they are true! And I invite each one of you to read, pray, and ponder them, because like Nephi explains, it is the spirit, not my writing about it, that will testify of that truth.

I loved the broadcast yesterday about Christmas. I have felt very strongly about little children and who they are my whole life. I pray that each one of you (Jaron, Bryant, Caitlyn, Calder, Lily, Abram, Brynnley, and Porter) can have spiritual experiences. And I know without a doubt in my heart that each parent will be touched as well. I love you all so much! I am so grateful for the culture of love and spirit we have had in our home. Like Elder Nelson said last night, "Family time is sacred time."

I hope that you all have an amazing week! Hold fast to your faith, testimony, the scriptures, and never forget to pray!

Love y'all a ton!
Elder Johnson

 

No comments:

Post a Comment