Monday, June 9, 2014

Bautismo!

The baptism this week with Karina went sooooooo well!! We honestly couldn't have asked for more! Karina made tamales and apple salad and they were sooo good. I love Hispanic food! I have been doing the same Marci! Hopefully I can come back and cook tinga with you! That's the greatest!

At Karina's baptism we had a pretty good attendance. But the most important thing was that we had a family of less actives come! They have been members for over 30 years and have a super solid testimony, but have had some difficult experiences. But they finally came! And then they came to church! We had so many Hispanics at church!!

Rene has come all three times to church with Karina, and really doesn't have much left to do before he can be baptized. He just needs to accept a date! :D He talks as if he's already a member in class! :D
Marisol is doing really well. I'm not sure if I mentioned her last time. But we have had some great lessons with her, and she has very real desires and intent. Pray to help her have strength to come to church!

Everyone's doing pretty well! :D

Sorry it's short today, but that may be due to father's day :)

Happy Father's Day to all!

A year is gone already!! Holy Cow!! Who knows how fast the next will go?? I surely hope not too fast!

I love you all so much!

Elder Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment