Monday, April 6, 2015

Perros

So, before I forget, Elder Teeples is the man!! He got bit by a dog this week! So you hear about all these stories from missionaries getting attacked by dogs and such, but really I have not had many experiences with that on my mission. And here of all places I would never have expected it! Maybe in Henderson where all the dogs are trained to fight. So what happened though is that we went to go help a member move, and they had their dog chained up outside. Normally he's not a dog to be chained up. When we got to the house there were several people outside already moving things into the truck. All in the reach of the dog. So we started to go inside past the dog, and he randomly jumped at elder Teeples and bit his hand! What the?? I'm terrible at kinds of dogs, but it was big!
So other than that, this week has been really good! We did a lot of service, had many great miracles through Because He lives, ate a TON, and really enjoyed the whole week.
The biggest thing that we had happen this week was that we had a great lesson and visit with Eleuterio. We went to help him move and the other family members who are as well investigating, just not as deeply as him right now. We had a great lesson afterwards about Prophets, and then we invited them to watch general conference! We watched the first session in Jeans at their house, and it was awesome! We all loved it! That whole family is leaning on Eleuterio right now. And he's progressing towards the 18th for Baptism! We are trying to work hard for it!
Last thing. Elder Teeples is getting transferred tomorrow. Sad sad day! He is an amazing Elder. But he is going to have an amazing time in Durham! What I did find out as well is that my next companion should be Elder Cantwell. Man, that elder CAN really do things well. It's going to be a blast! And we're going to baptize this family we are teaching! :D
I love y'all a ton! I LOVED conference!! I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior! And there is nothing more fun that I have ever done than talk to people about him!
Spread the joy. :)

Élder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment