Monday, May 18, 2015

There's always tomorrow

So you know how Peter Pan was never supposed to grow up? Well I have felt like Peter Pan for the past two years. I've been living in Never Land. And it has been the most amazing adventure of my life! And it is really hard to come to terms with the fact that the end has come.
If any of you remember the play I was in during High School, the last song was There's Always Tomorrow. And that is my huge desire. I wish that there were always going to be another tomorrow in North Carolina.
But, there's only a few left.
So today what I would like to do is simply let you know what I've learned here in Never Land. 

I have learned to love. I have learned to love the Lord, my family, my friends, my peers, my neighbors, strangers, those who have poor feelings towards me, and those who are 100% different from me. Here from North Carolina, and soon in Utah, I want y'all to know that I truly love you.
I look forward to seeing y'all!
Have a great few days
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment