Monday, May 4, 2015

Bonus Round

So in the Hispanic culture, everyone loves boxing! As many probably know, and as many most definitely don't, Mayweather and Paquiao fought this last Saturday. Mayweather won to everyone's dispite.

I mention that, because Brother Hansen gave me a great term for these last few weeks out here in North Carolina. The bonus round.

I have truly been seeing that as Elder Cantwell and I have been working harder and harder each day. We have been blessed with so many miracles in the past weeks. It is amazing!

The biggest of miracles is that the Lord has been blessing us with people to teach. We have been constantly going, without stopping. And the people that we are teaching are all progressing towards baptism. Almost all of them have that as the expectation in the end. It is amazing! And it is going to be a great blessing to continue to teach them, and their friends, until the day I leave. :)

One lesson we taught this week was with Euly. We were finally able to evaluate his commitment and his understanding. He is simply scared of committing to things he doesn't know he will be able to do. I am so grateful for the many experiences I have had to know that as we increase our faith in Christ and put our trust in him, we can truly do whatever he asks us to do.

We handed off Felipa and her kids to the sisters yesterday. :/ I love that family so much!
Last of all, we love Oscar and Leticia! We haven't had many teaching opportunities yet, but it is amazing how the spirit can touch someone's life and change them so quickly.

I love y'all! And I hope you enjoy the Spring as much as I do!

Love,
Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment